OPENING BANK ACCOUNTS
BANK ACCOUNT OPENING IN ANY JURISDICTION
Once a company is incorporated the most popular requirement from the client is the opening and operation of bank accounts for their company. A company needs to maintain a bank account in order to be able to transact its business effectively.
In light of this, we have cultivated competence and banking network that allows us to open accounts for all type of companies under our management. Of course it remains at the full discretion of the bank as to whether to open a bank account or not.
- We are happy to share that our opening success rate is at 98% as we make sure that our clients comply with the requirements of the bank before we apply to the respective bank.
- We are approved introducers for most reputable banking institutions and due to this we may liaise directly with the bank for the opening of the bank account without the involvement of the client.
- We also have a great expertise on the requirements of each bank that we work with and as a consequence, opening an account is much uncomplicated.
- Once that bank account is opened, we directly transmit the bank account details and any related information / electronic devices (security token) to our client.
Register your company
KEY BENEFITS OF OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT WITH OXFORD
Once a company is incorporated the most popular requirement from the client is the opening and operation of bank accounts for their company.
- Throughout the years we have managed to maintain excellent relationship with prime banks and financial institutions in various countries;
- Bank accounts can be opened in all major currencies and can be operated through our banking administration department or if you prefer the internet, or by contacting the bank directly;
- Usually we can ensure the opening of an account without the need for the client to visit the bank;
- Our team of professionals handle all the relevant applications and due diligence requirements and they liaise directly with the bank officers.
SUPPORTED BANKING FACILITIES
As a prevailing standard, the following facilities are ready for use form the fiscal establishments with whom we work:
- opening of corporate, trust and personal accounts;
- day to day handling of bank account transactions;
- Assistance with Letter of Credit;
- Arrange loans and credit facilities;
- Debit and credit cards ;
- On-line banking services;
- Multi-currency accounts;
- Introductions to private banking services;
- Consistent monitoring of bank movements for current information on transactions for clients.
JURISDICTIONS WE WORK WITH FOR THE OPENING OF BANK ACCOUNTS
A Company may choose to open bank account where it prefers. As for example, a company incorporated in Cyprus may have its bank account in Switzerland or the other way around. In order to find out the most suitable jurisdiction for the bank account, kindly get in touch with one of our advisors who will be more than glad to assist you.
Oxford opens bank accounts in the following nations: Cyprus, UAE (Dubai), United Kingdom, Seychelles, Switzerland, Hong-Kong, Malta, Lichtenstein, Belize, BVI, Mauritius, Latvia, Gibraltar, Panama and St. Vincent.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT
As a prevailing standard, most banks request for a certified true copy of the director and shareholder’s passport (ultimate beneficial owner) a bank reference letter and also the current proof of residence which should be less than three months old.
The opening of the bank account will be done through exchanging correspondence. In UAE, banks may also request for a CV and may also require the shareholder to sign all documents at their presence.