CORPORATE SERVICES WORLDWIDE
GLOBAL CORPORATE SERVICES
Our Corporate Department consists of an expert team of professionals that draws together many years experience in the services sector. This includes undertaking all the procedures for the registration of International Business Companies (IBC) and can give advice and support on registration of companies and other type of entities worldwide.
Our Corporate Department will assist you in setting up a company in any jurisdiction you require in the quickest possible way. Our team is specialised in handling a large number of companies and able to assure that stability and confidentiality remains throughout the whole “life” of each company.
At Oxford we have assisted thousands of companies to promote their business and expand successfully across boarders by utilising the benefits that each country may offer. We looking forward assisting you as well.
Send Your Inquiry
Some of the countries we establish business structures:
EUROPE: Cyprus, United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Madeira, Malta, The Netherlands, Switzerland.
CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Anguilla, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Delaware, Nevis, Panama, The Netherlands Antilles, Uruguay, Turks & Caicos.
MIDDLE EAST: RAK Offshore, Lebanon, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Free Zones).
FAR EAST: Australia, Mauritius, Hong Kong, Samoa.
AFRICA: South Africa, Seychelles, Tanzania.
For each one of our companies we can provide the following corporate services:
- Organize the annual general meetings;
- Nominee Services;
- Accounting, payroll and bookkeeping services;
- Statutory fillings and administrative systems to ensure the efficient operation of your business;
- Minutes of the Board of Directors meetings;
- Corporate Management and domiciliation services;
- Corporate governance issues;
- Translation, notarization, apostile and filing of documents;
- All ancillary services such as secretarial; maintain statutory books and records, nominee directors and other nominee services, registered office/business address etc.