UAE BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES
- No Income Tax;
- No import and excise duties;
- No Capital Gains Tax;
- The UAE does not impose any restrictions;
- Non-UAE nationals are allowed 100% ownership;
- 100% free profit repatriation is allowable;
- No Thin Capitalisation rules;
- Overall, the UAE offers a friendly and beneficial tax and commercial system, with no corporate or personal taxes, offering 100% free repatriation of profits without currency restrictions.
For more information and professional assistance please contact us.
Send your Inquiry
THE UAE IS AN ATTRACTIVE ECONOMY, WHERE YOU MAY INVEST, RELOCATE OR SET UP YOUR BUSINESS
Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah, two of the UAE’s most preferred business cities, should not be considered as tax havens but should be viewed as strong International Financial and Business hubs offering investors a variety of benefits.
- Due to the establishment of numerous double tax treaty agreements, UAE is presently considered as the new Switzerland of the Eastern region.
- Investors may open and operate bank accounts in the UAE, allowing owners to remain anonymous and ensure security of their deposits.
- The Dubai Company / RAK Company may be engaged in international trade of both goods and services tax free.
- Dubai Company / RAK Company may operate as a parent company of any corporate vehicle operating in any jurisdiction, which will be collecting dividends.
- The Dubai Company / RAK Company in the UAE may be used as an independent company operating in any legal activity, which can invoice other companies in the world.
- The Dubai Company / RAK Company may be used for collections and/or payments, acting as an agent of a Cypriot company or of other companies located in any other part of the world.
- The Dubai Company / RAK Company may register for European VAT through its branch in Cyprus and may be used for intra-community trading of goods.
- The Dubai Company / RAK Company may be used for a variety of business activities including portfolio investments, operating immoveable property, holding company, shipping, owning intellectual property rights (Royalty Structures) and many others.